Questions in Nursing Assistant I
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- What do I have to do to get into a Nursing Assistant I class?
- When is the next class?
- How long are the Nursing Assistant I classes?
- I took the TEAS at Main Campus – is that the same thing as the Health Education (TABE) Placement Test or the ACCUPLACER test?
- What is the difference between the Health Education Placement Test (TABE), the ACCUPLACER test and the TEAS test and which can be used for Health Education Programs (CNAI, CNAII, Medication Aide, EKG Technician, Autism Paraprofessional)?
- What is the immunization form?
- What about books, supplies, and uniforms?
- Where do I register for the classes in Nursing Assistant I?
- What do I do if I do not have a Social Security Card?
- What do I do if I don’t have a Photo Drivers license?