Records in this category


ID #1127

I am a current student who entered under a prior catalog version of my program but would now like to change to follow the newest catalog year/version of my program. What do I do?

Either go by or email the Records Office ( to request that your catalog year be updated from the year you entered to the newest catalog year of the program instead.  You don’t need to do a Change of Program form, but you do need to officially notify Records that you want your catalog year of your program to be moved to a more current version.  Please note that students can move forward into a newer version of a program but cannot move backwards into a prior version.

Tags: catalog, change program, prior program

Related entries:

Last update: 2011-04-13 12:37
Author: ForsythTech
Revision: 1.0

Print this record Show this as PDF file
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 4 (1 Vote)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry