Records in this category

Admissions & Registration

ID #1024

How do I get my CNA?

The Certified Nursing Assistant program is offered through our Economic and Workforce Development Division. For more information click here or contact Economic and Workforce Development at 336.761.1002.

Tags: CNA

Related entries:

Last update: 2011-04-21 10:07
Author: ForsythTech
Revision: 1.3

Print this record Show this as PDF file
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 1.92 (39 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry