Records in this category
- How to park legally
- Who is required to purchase a parking decal?
- Are parking decals transferable to another vehicle?
- Where do I place my parking decal?
- Parking Decal Refund Policy
- Where can I park?
- Prior Authorization for Special Situations
- What if I have to drive a different vehicle?
- How to arrange parking for a guest/meeting
- Loading and Unloading
- Overnight Trips: Where/How to Park and Permits
Where do I go if I have questions about my tuition refund?
The Cashier’s Office handles questions about tuition refunds. The Cashier’s Office is on Main Campus in the Allman Center on the second floor. The telephone number is 336.734.7210.
Program tuition and supply fees can be considered for a refund. Students must drop their classes in the Records Office (Allman Center, Room 106, Main Campus) within the designated dates in order to receive a refund.
Tuition and fee refunds for program classes are subject to the following requirements:
- A 100 percent refund may be given if students officially withdraw prior to the first day of classes of the semester as noted in the academic calendar. If Forsyth Tech cancels a course, the portion of tuition they paid for the canceled course will be refunded in full.
- A 75 percent refund may be given if students officially withdraw from the class(es) prior to, or on, the official 10 percent point of the semester.
- Student activity fees will be refunded only when classes are canceled and students are not registered in any other class.
* Students passing proficiency exams for courses they have registered and paid for are not eligible for tuition refunds.
* Tuition refunds are not transferable to other individuals.
* Late tuition refund requests will not be considered.
* Tuition cannot be held from one semester to a future semester.
* Malpractice insurance and parking decals are non-refundable unless the class(es) are canceled by the school.
Refund questions can be addressed to the Cashier's Office at (336) 734-7210.
Please note if you pay via online through Nelnet your refund may be processed at a later date. Wire payments are received periodically and refunds will be processed as time allows.
Tags: tuition refund
- How much is tuition?
- Where do I go if I need to pay tuition?
- What is the Forsyth Tech refund policy if I am denied after I register for a course?
- How do I get a Refund?
- How do I know if I qualify for in-state tuition?
26823/53%Last update: 2011-10-26 15:07
You cannot comment on this entry