Records in this category
- Where do I go if I need financial aid?
- Where do I go if I need financial assistance for child care?
- Where do I go if I want to apply for a scholarship?
- Where do I go if I have questions about my tuition refund?
- Where do I go if I need to pay tuition?
- Where do I go to purchase parking decals?
- How many hours do I have to take to be considered a full time student?
- How do I apply for Financial Aid, and how long does it take.
- What is a Pell grant?
- How much is tuition?
- How do I make changes to my FAFSA?
- I have dropped a class; how will that effect my financial aid?
Where do I go to purchase parking decals?
Parking decals can be purchased at the following locations:
(Call for payment options.) (Note: extension campuses do not take cash)
- Cashier’s Office on Main Campus in the Allman Center on the second floor. The phone number is 336.734.7210.
- Northwest Forsyth Center, first floor, The phone number is 336.734.7052
- Grady P. Swisher Center, first floor. The phone number is 336.734.7903
- Mazie S. Woodruff Center, first floor, The phone number is 336.734.7950
- Stokes County Center. The telephone number is 336.593.2482
- Are parking decals transferable to another vehicle?
- Where do I place my parking decal?
- Parking Decal Refund Policy
- Who is required to purchase a parking decal?
- Prior Authorization for Special Situations
15672/26%Last update: 2010-03-31 18:26
You cannot comment on this entry