Tuition and fee refunds for program classes are subject to the following requirements:
- A 100 percent refund may be given if students officially withdraw prior to the first day of classes of the semester as noted in the academic calendar. If Forsyth Tech cancels a course, the portion of tuition they paid for the canceled course will be refunded in full.
- A 75 percent refund may be given if students officially withdraw from the class(es) prior to, or on, the official 10 percent point of the semester.
- Student activity fees will be refunded only when classes are canceled and students are not registered in any other class.
- Students passing proficiency exams for courses they have registered and paid for are not eligible for tuition refunds.
- Tuition refunds are not transferable to other individuals.
- Late tuition refund requests will not be considered.
- Tuition cannot be held from one semester to a future semester.
Refund questions can be addressed to the Cashier’s Office at 336.734.7210.