Student Activities Center & Student Activity Fee
Student Activities Center
- The Student Activities Center is located in Room 124 of the Technology Building on Main Campus.
- It contains information on organizations & clubs, intramural sports, and the Student Government Council.
- To learn more, contact Beverly Lewis (336.734.7512, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Daisy Cutler (336.734.7509, email@example.com.
Student Activity Fee
- All curriculum students pay a student activity fee when they register and automatically become members of the Student Government Council.
- These fees pay for the Student Academic Planner , the newsletter Technically Speaking, maintenance of the ID system, commencement regalia, and student events.
- Student Activity fees are collected in the fall and spring semesters only.
Find out where to eat on campus.