Welcome to our 60th Anniversary page to keep you informed of all the events we have scheduled this year! We are thrilled to commemorate our rich and successful history that now spans six decades.
Throughout this celebratory year, we remind you that Forsyth Technical Community College is your community college. Whether you are starting your educational journey or would like to learn a new skill, our faculty and staff are here to encourage life-long learning. A lot has changed over the years, but one thing that remains constant is our dedication to serving our students, our communities and the businesses and industries within our region.
Beginning in 1960, Forsyth Tech’s purpose was to provide outstanding higher education and a vast array of workforce development and learning opportunities. We have worked toward that goal, throughout our 60-year history, expanding our reach across Forsyth and Stokes counties. This fall, we will have nine locations throughout our two-county service area when we open the Mazie S. Woodruff Aviation Technology Lab at Smith Reynolds Airport.
Please visit this page often as more events will be added!
- January 31: Spring 2020 LEAP @ Forsyth Tech Apprenticeship Signing
- February 17: Black History Month – Celebrating a Legacy: I am Mazie Woodruff
- February 21: LEAD Speaker Series
- March 25: Spring College Transfer Fair
- March 26: Spring Job Fair
- March 27: Transportation Technology Center FOCUS
- March 31: Transportation Technology Center Spring Fling
- April. 1: Stokes County Center Spring Fling
- April 3: Northwest Forsyth Center FOCUS
- April 7: Northwest Forsyth Center Spring Fling
- April 8: Main Campus Spring Fling
- April 16 and 17: Grad Fair
- April 23 and 24: FOCUS
- May 7: Commencement
- August 20: Fall LEAP @ Forsyth Tech Apprenticeship Signing
Share Your Story!
In celebration of our 60th Anniversary, we’re looking for stories from students, alumni, parents, faculty and staff, business owners, and community members – anyone who has been positively affected by Forsyth Tech!
Send your story to email@example.com or call 336.734.7221