Payment Detailed Instructions
Payment Plans are not available for the Summer Semester
Please follow these instructions to make a payment in full for the Summer Semester:
You must have your TechID and Password to pay online!
- Sign in to Techlink using your TechID and Password:
- On the Techlink homepage (bottom right). Navigate to
- Select Student Finance at the top of the Page
- Select Proceed to Processor or Select Online Nelnet Banking under Links
- Follow the instructions on the payment website.
- If you have questions:
- about making a payment, contact the Cashier’s Office.
- about technical issues, such as logging into Techlink, contact the ITS Support Center.
Be aware of payment deadlines when paying online!
2019 Summer Semester
No Payment Plans available during the Summer Term
Full Pay Option Only
Students who register during the following registration periods, must pay by the date and time specified or they will be dropped from classes.
- Online Full Pay Opens: April 8th
- Payment is due on May 16th by 7:00pm or you will be dropped from classes
- Drop & Add: If you Drop or Add classes on May 20th and May 21st your payment is due on May 21st by 7:00 pm or you will be dropped from your classes.
If you pay online or setup a payment plan and add or drop classes please contact the Cashiers Office so your account can be increased or decreased!
- Find information on Third Party Payment here.