Payment Detailed Instructions
Payment Plans are not available for the Summer Semester
Please follow these instructions to make a payment in full for the Summer Semester:
You must have your TechID and Password to pay online!
- Sign in to MyForsythTech by visiting https://my.forsythtech.edu
- Select Student Finance
- Select Nelnet Payment Plan under the Helpful Links section.
- Select Proceed to Processor. You will be redirected to a new web page where you can follow the prompts to set up a payment plan or pay tuition in full.
If you have questions:
- About making a payment, contact the Cashier’s Office.
- About technical issues, such as logging into Techlink, contact the ITS Support Center.
Be aware of payment deadlines when paying online!
2019 Fall Semester
You must have your Techlink Id# and Password to pay online!
Online Payment Option Opens May 28th
Students who register during the following registration periods, must pay by the date and time specified or they will be excused from classes.
- Payment Plan Option Opens: May 28th at 8:00am
- Full Pay is Available on July 1st
- Early Registration Payment Deadline: July 18th at 7:00 pm
- Late Registration Payment Deadline: If you register between the dates of July 19th thru August 14th you must pay by August 14th at 7:00pm or you will be excused from classes.
- Drop & Add: If you Drop or Add classes on August 16th thru August 19th your payment must be paid by August 19th at 7:00 pm or you will be excused from your classes.
If you pay online or setup a payment plan and have concerns about your account please contact the Cashiers Office.