The following methods of payment are available:
Method 1: In Person
|Cashier’s Office, 2nd Floor of Allman Center, Main Campus||Credit Card, Debit Card, Check, Cash|
|Grady P. Swisher Center||Credit Card, Debit Card, Check|
|Mazie S. Woodruff Center||Credit Card, Debit Card, Check|
|Stokes County Center||Check|
|Northwest Forsyth Center||Check, Cash|
|Transportation Center||Check, Cash|
Method 2: Online
The Nelnet (Payment Plan) Online Payment method is available during peak registration times.
Note: You cannot pay a past due balance online. Methods 1 and 2 may be subject to limited operation during registration.
Be aware of payment deadlines when paying online!
2019 Spring Semester
Students who register during the following registration periods, must pay by the date and time specified or they will be dropped from classes.
- Payment Plan Option Opens: October 22nd
- Full Pay is Available on October 22nd
- Early Registration Payment Deadline: Dec. 6th at 7:00pm or you will be dropped from classes.
- Last Chance Registration Payment Deadline: When registering between the dates of Dec. 7th thru Jan. 9th your payment is due by Jan. 9th at 7:00 pm or you will be dropped from classes.
- Drop & Add: If you Drop or Add classes on Jan.11th and Jan. 14th your payment is due by Jan.14th or you will be dropped from classes.
If you pay online or setup a payment plan and add or drop classes please contact the Cashiers Office for your payment to be increased or decreased!
Note: A $25.00 service fee will be charged on all returned checks.
Find information on Third Party Payment here.
Have questions about your payment options? Check our Financial FAQ.