The following methods of payment are available:
Method 1: In Person
|Cashier’s Office, 2nd Floor of Allman Center, Main Campus||Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa or MC|
|Grady P. Swisher Center||Check, Money Order, Visa or MC|
|Mazie S. Woodruff Center||Check, Money Order, Visa or MC|
|Stokes County Center||Check, Money Order|
|Northwest Forsyth Center||Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa or MC|
|Transportation Center||Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa or MC|
Method 2: Online
Nelnet Automatic Online Payment Option for Full Pay: You must have your Techlink Id# and Password to pay online!
The Nelnet Online Payment method is available during peak registration times.
Note: You cannot pay a past due balance online. Methods 1 and 2 may be subject to limited operation during registration.
Be aware of payment deadlines when paying online!
2019 Fall Semester
You must have your Techlink Id# and Password to pay online!
Online Payment Option Opens May 28th
Students who register during the following registration periods, must pay by the date and time specified or they will be excused from classes.
- Payment Plan Option Opens: May 28th at 8:00am
- Full Pay is Available on July 1st
- Early Registration Payment Deadline: July 18th at 7:00 pm
- Late Registration Payment Deadline: If you register between the dates of July 19th thru August 14th you must pay by August 14th at 7:00pm or you will be excused from classes.
- Drop & Add: If you Drop or Add classes on August 16th thru August 19th your payment must be paid by August 19th at 7:00 pm or you will be excused from your classes.
If you pay online or setup a payment plan and have concerns about your account please contact the Cashiers Office.
- Find information on Third Party Payment here.
Have questions about your payment options? Check our Financial FAQ.