Forsyth Tech is pleased to offer Payment Plan (Nelnet), a service that allows you to pay your tuition in full or through convenient monthly payments. The Payment Plan is not offered during the Summer Semester, but you can still pay in full online here. This payment method is for curriculum students only. In order to participate in the payment plan method, you must be registered for a minimum of 6 credit hours.
Please note if you pay online through Nelnet, your refund may be processed at a later date. Wire payments are received periodically and refunds will be processed as time allows. Payment Plans cannot be terminated or altered due to Financial Aid awarding.
Manage Your Payment Plan
Be aware of payment deadlines when paying online!
2019 Fall Semester
You must have your Techlink Id# and Password to pay online!
Online Payment Option Opens May 28th
Students who register during the following registration periods, must pay by the date and time specified or they will be excused from classes.
- Payment Plan Option Opens: May 28th at 8:00am
- Full Pay is Available on July 1st
- Early Registration Payment Deadline: July 18th at 7:00 pm
- Late Registration Payment Deadline: If you register between the dates of July 19th thru August 14th you must pay by August 14th at 7:00pm or you will be excused from classes.
- Drop & Add: If you Drop or Add classes on August 16th thru August 19th your payment must be paid by August 19th at 7:00 pm or you will be excused from your classes.
If you pay online or setup a payment plan and have concerns about your account please contact the Cashiers Office.