Forsyth Tech is pleased to offer Payment Plan (Nelnet), a service that allows you to pay your tuition in full or through convenient monthly payments. The Payment Plan is not offered during the Summer Semester, but you can still pay in full online here. This payment method is for curriculum students only. In order to participate in the payment plan method, you must be registered for a minimum of 6 credit hours.
Please note if you pay online through Nelnet, your refund may be processed at a later date. Wire payments are received periodically and refunds will be processed as time allows. Payment Plans cannot be terminated or altered due to Financial Aid awarding.
Manage Your Payment Plan
You may access your Nelnet Plan through MyPaymentPlan, a service that enables you to view the current status of your tuition account and make changes to your payment options with FACTS Management Company. Your account is password protected and the data is encrypted as it is transmitted to you. (For curriculum students only)
Be aware of Payment Deadlines when paying online!
2017 Fall Semester
- Payment Plan Option Opens: May 25th
- Full Payment Option is not available until July 3rd
- Early Registration Payment Deadline: July 20th at 7:00pm
- Late Registration Payment Deadline: If you register between the dates of July 21st thru August 17th you must pay by August 17th at 7:00 pm or you will be dropped from classes.
- Drop/Add: If you Drop or Add classes on August 18th thru August 21st you must pay by 7:00 pm or you will be dropped from your classes.