Forsyth Tech is pleased to offer Payment Plan (Nelnet), a service that allows you to pay your tuition in full or through convenient monthly payments. The Payment Plan is not offered during the Summer Semester, but you can still pay in full online here. This payment method is for curriculum students only. In order to participate in the payment plan method, you must be registered for a minimum of 6 credit hours.
Please note if you pay online through Nelnet, your refund may be processed at a later date. Wire payments are received periodically and refunds will be processed as time allows. Payment Plans cannot be terminated or altered due to Financial Aid awarding.
Manage Your Payment Plan
Be aware of payment deadlines when paying online!
2019 Spring Semester
Students who register during the following registration periods, must pay by the date and time specified or they will be dropped from classes.
- Payment Plan Option Opens: October 22nd
- Full Pay is Available on October 22nd
- Early Registration Payment Deadline: Dec. 6th at 7:00pm or you will be dropped from classes.
- Last Chance Registration Payment Deadline: When registering between the dates of Dec. 7th thru Jan. 9th your payment is due by Jan. 9th at 7:00 pm or you will be dropped from classes.
- Drop & Add: If you Drop or Add classes on Jan.11th and Jan. 14th your payment is due by Jan.14th or you will be dropped from classes.
If you pay online or setup a payment plan and add or drop classes please contact the Cashiers Office for your payment to be increased or decreased!