I’m an Employer or Business and I want to…
- Register to attend the Job Fair at one of our Forsyth Tech campus locations.
- Visit our online job board, College Central Network, to post part-time and full-time opportunities for students and graduates.
- Download the step-by-step Employer Guide to College Central Network.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or would like additional assistance.
- Join us for our career events!
- Fall Semester: Job Fair
- Spring semester: Job Fair
- Targeted job and career events
- Information tables
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to visit campus to recruit Forsyth Tech talent.
- Join us for our Spring Job Fair!
- Contact us if you have an idea for something you don’t see listed on the calendar. We’re happy to discuss additional opportunities for interacting with our students.
- Work-Based Learning is Forsyth Tech’s internship program, which connects you with students in programs related to the needs of your business
- Work-Based Learning internships provide you with the opportunity to host a Forsyth Tech student for at least 160 hours during one of the academic semesters (Fall/Spring/Summer).
- A student works productively with you and your team, while applying what they have learned in classes and you get the chance to test drive Forsyth Tech talent.
- Want to learn more?
- Contact us at email@example.com to get connected with students.
If you are an employer or business and are interested in becoming involved with a program’s advisory board, please reach out to the Program Contact within that area. Program Contacts may be found at the bottom of each program’s page here.
- Apprenticeship is good for business! Many companies within various sectors are looking to apprenticeship for recruiting and developing the skilled workforce they need in today’s markets.
- Apprenticeship NC
- US Department of Labor: Apprenticeship
- Please visit www.forsythtech.edu/leap if you are interested in starting an apprenticeship program.