Heat Pump Technology
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AHR 114||Heat Pump Technology||2||4||0||4|
|Prerequisites: AHR 110 or AHR 113|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the principles of air source and water source heat pumps. Emphasis is placed on safety, modes of operation, defrost systems, refrigerant charging and system performance. Upon completion, students should be able to understand and analyze system performance and perform routine service procedures.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Comfort Systems - Certificate (Evening)
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Diploma (Day )