You are currently viewing the 2011 - 2012 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Intro to Sustain Design
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ARC 210||Intro to Sustain Design||1||3||0||2|
|Prerequisites: ARC 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 2008|
This course introduces concepts and principles related to sustainable site development and architectural design. Topics include low impact and sustainable site development, water efficiency, energy efficiency, material and resource management, indoor environmental quality, and return on investment. Upon completion, students should be able to articulate and integrate sustainable design principles into site and architectural design.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Architectural Technology-Sustainable Design - Certificate (Day)
- Architectural Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)