Painting & Refinishing II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 112||Painting & Refinishing II||2||6||0||4|
|Prerequisites: AUB 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers advanced painting techniques and technologies with an emphasis on identifying problems encountered by the refinishing technician. Topics include materials application, color matching, correction of refinishing problems and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to perform spot, panel and overall refinishing repairs and identify and correct refinish problems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Painting and Finishing - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Day and Evening)