Body Shop Operations
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 160||Body Shop Operations||1||0||0||1|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the day-to-day operations of autobody repair facilities. Topics include work habits and ethics, customer relations, equipment types, materials cost and control, policies and procedures, shop safety and liabilities and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to understand the general operating policies and procedures associated with an autobody repair facility.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Structural Damage - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Day and Evening)