|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 270||Professional Development||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides basic knowledge of self-improvement techniques as related to success in the professional world. Topics include positive human relations, job-seeking skills, and projecting positive self-image. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate competent personal and professional skills necessary to get and keep a job.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Business Administration - Customer Service - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Business Administration/Logistics Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Business Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Business Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)