Law Office Mgt/Technology
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LEX 270||Law Office Mgt/Technology||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2000|
This course provides an overview of law office management and organization. Topics include office forms, filing systems, billing/time keeping, computer systems, calendar systems, library administration, case management, office/personnel procedures, ethics, and technology. Upon completion, students should be able to establish and maintain various law office systems, monitor case progress, and supervise non-lawyer personnel.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Paralegal Technology -
Wills and Estate Administration - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Business Practice - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Real Property - Certificate (Day and Evening)