Painting & Refinishing I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 111||Painting & Refinishing I||2||6||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the proper procedures for using automotive refinishing equipment and materials in surface preparation and application. Topics include federal, state and local regulations, personal safety, refinishing equipment and materials, surface preparation, masking, application techniques and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and use proper equipment and materials in refinishing following accepted industry standards.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Painting and Finishing - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Associate in Applied Science NEW 2012 (Day )
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Evening)