Non-Structural Damage I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 121||Non-Structural Damage I||1||4||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces safety, tools and the basic fundamentals of body repair. Topics include shop safety, damage analysis, tools and equipment, repair techniques, materials selection, materials usage and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and repair minor direct and indirect damage including removal/repairing/replacing of body panels to accepted standards.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Non-Structural Damage - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Associate in Applied Science NEW 2012 (Day )
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Evening)