You are currently viewing the 2012 - 2013 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Work Exp Seminar I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|COE 115||Work Exp Seminar I||1||0||0||1|
|Corequisites: COE 111 or COE 112 or COE 113 or COE 114|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course will allow students to explore and share cooperative work experiences with peers and faculty. Emphasis is placed on integrating classroom learning with work experience and developing work related skills to meet the needs of the workforce by implementing effective practices. Upon completion, students will be able to integrate classroom learning with related work experience.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Biomedical Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)