Proj Mgmt Leadership
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PMT 215||Proj Mgmt Leadership||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course provides an overview of the importance of project teams and human resource management in the planning, scheduling, and controlling of multi-project programs. Topics include the role of projects in organizations; alternative organizational systems; program management methodologies; team management and leadership; legal/ethical issues; and conflict identification/resolution. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and exhibit the behaviors needed for effective project management and team leadership.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Project Management Technology -
Information Systems - Certificate (Day and Online)
- Project Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)