Doppler Sonography Topics
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|SON 271||Doppler Sonography Topics||1||3||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers Doppler principles and instrumentation. Topics include basic Doppler principles, CW Doppler, pulsed-wave Doppler, color Doppler, and power Doppler. Upon completion, students be able to demonstrate knowledge of Doppler principles and instrumentation.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Cardiovascular Sonography -
Adult Echocardiography - Diploma (Day)
- Cardiovascular Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Medical Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day)