You are currently viewing the 2012 - 2013 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Implementing Web Serv
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WEB 230||Implementing Web Serv||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: NET 110 or NET 125|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course covers website and web server architecture. Topics include installation, configuration, administration, and security of web servers, services and sites. Upon completion, students should be able to effectively manage the web services deployment lifecycle according to industry standards.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Web Technologies - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Web Technologies - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)