Cardiac Physiology & Proc
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 218||Cardiac Physiology & Proc||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course covers angiographic approaches to diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in a cardiovascular lab. Emphasis is placed on structure, cardiovascular anatomy, hemodynamics of vascular systems, pulmonary circulation, cardiac circulation, filming sequence, patient positioning, and pathology. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge of cardiovascular and supporting systems, methods radiographic anatomy, and conduct critical image reviews.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Cardiac - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Diploma (Day)