|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ISC 131||Quality Management||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides a study and analysis of the aspects and implications of quality management that lead to customer satisfaction through continuous quality improvement. Topics include Total Quality Management, ISO 9000, organizing for quality, supplier/vendor relationships, and the role of leadership in quality management. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of quality management concepts and techniques.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Diploma (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Diploma (Evening and Online)