You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|DBA 210||Database Administration||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course covers database administration issues and distributed database concepts. Topics include: database administrator (DBA) goals and functions, backup and recovery, standards and procedures, training, and database security and performance evaluations. Upon completion, students should be able to produce functional DBA documentation and administer a database.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Database Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Database Management - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)