You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
School-Age Dev & Program NEW VERSION 2014
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|EDU 235||School-Age Dev & Program NEW VERSION 2014||3||0||0||3|
|Corequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course includes developmentally appropriate practices in group settings for school-age children. Emphasis is placed on principles of development, environmental planning, and positive guidance techniques. Upon completion, students should be able to discuss developmental principles for all children ages five to twelve and plan and implement developmentally-appropriate activities.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23714)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- School-Age Education - School-Age Care - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- School-Age Education - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- School-Age Education - Diploma (Day and Evening)