You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Intro to Healthcare Mgt REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HMT 110||Intro to Healthcare Mgt REVISED REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 2003|
This course introduces the functions, practices, organizational structures, and professional issues in healthcare management. Emphasis is placed on planning, controlling, directing, and communicating within health and human services organizations. Upon completion, students should be able to apply the concepts of management within a healthcare service environment.
2012FA - New Local Prereq: RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Healthcare Business Informatics - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)