You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Mgt of Healthcare Org
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HMT 212||Mgt of Healthcare Org||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: HMT 110|
|Effective Term: Fall 2003|
This course examines current issues affecting the management of healthcare delivery systems. Topics include current problems, changes, and challenges in the healthcare environment. Upon completion, students should be able to identify current health care issues and their impact on healthcare management.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)