Vascular Physiology & Proc NEW VERSION 2014
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 219||Vascular Physiology & Proc NEW VERSION 2014||3||0||0||3|
|Corequisites: ICV 113|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course covers angiographic approaches to diagnostic and interventional procedures used in the treatment of peripheral vascular disease. Emphasis is placed on structure, peripheral vascular anatomy and pathology, hemodynamics specific to peripheral vascular systems, pulmonary circulation, renal and portal systems, visceral angiography, CO2 angiography, imaging sequence, patient care and positioning. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge of vascular systems, methods used to visualize radiographic anatomy, and conduct critical reviews of obtained images.
2014FA - New Course Version (S24125) New State Coreq: ICV 113
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Vascular - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)