You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Legal Research/Writing II REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LEX 121||Legal Research/Writing II REVISED REQUISITE||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: LEX 120 and DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers advanced topics in legal research and writing. Topics include more complex legal issues and assignments involving preparation of legal memos, briefs, and other documents and the advanced use of electronic research methods. Upon completion, students should be able to perform legal research and writing assignments using techniques covered in the course.
2012FA - New Local Prereq: ENG 090 and RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from ENG 090 and RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Diploma (Day and Evening)