You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Law Office Mgt/Technology REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LEX 270||Law Office Mgt/Technology REVISED REQUISITE||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 2000|
This course provides an overview of law office management and organization. Topics include office forms, filing systems, billing/time keeping, computer systems, calendar systems, library administration, case management, office/personnel procedures, ethics, and technology. Upon completion, students should be able to establish and maintain various law office systems, monitor case progress, and supervise non-lawyer personnel.
2012FA New Local Prereq: ENG 090 and RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from ENG 090 and RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Paralegal Technology - Business Practice - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Real Property - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Wills and Estate Administration - Certificate (Day and Evening)