You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Machining Technology II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MAC 112||Machining Technology II||2||12||0||6|
|Prerequisites: MAC 111|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course provides additional instruction and practice in the use of precision measuring tools, lathes, milling machines, and grinders. Emphasis is placed on setup and operation of machine tools including the selection and use of work holding devices, speeds, feeds, cutting tools, and coolants. Upon completion, students should be able to perform basic procedures on precision grinders and advanced operations of measuring, layout, drilling, sawing, turning, and milling.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)