You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Advanced CNC Turning
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MAC 222||Advanced CNC Turning||1||3||0||2|
|Prerequisites: MAC 122|
|Corequisites: MEC 110|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course covers advanced methods in setup and operation of CNC turning centers. Emphasis is placed on programming and production of complex parts. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate skills in programming, operations, and setup of CNC turning centers.
2011FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Evening)