You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Text Editing Applications REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|OST 164||Text Editing Applications REVISED REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides a comprehensive study of editing skills needed in the workplace. Emphasis is placed on grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, proofreading, and editing. Upon completion, students should be able to use reference materials to compose and edit text.
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from ENG 090 and RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Office Administration -
Medical Transcription - Diploma (Day and Evening)
- Medical Office Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Medical Office Administration - Diploma (Day and Evening)
- Office Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Office Administration - Diploma (Day and Evening)