You are currently viewing the 2015 - 2016 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Intro to Cyber Crime
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CCT 110||Intro to Cyber Crime||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2001|
This course introduces and explains the various types of offenses that qualify as cyber crime activity. Emphasis is placed on identifying cyber crime activity and the response to these problems from both the private and public domains. Upon completion, students should be able to accurately describe and define cyber crime activities and select an appropriate response to deal with the problem.
2011FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Cyber Crime Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Cyber Crime Technology - Certificate (Day and Online)