You are currently viewing the 2015 - 2016 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Intro to Nonprofit Mgmt
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NPO 110||Intro to Nonprofit Mgmt||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course provides an overview of the nonprofit sector and its role in society. Topics include growth and development, organizational structure, and working with diverse communities. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the nonprofit sector and its impact on communities.
2011FA - New Course
2012FA - New Local Prereq: RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Financial Management - Certificate NEW (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Governance - Certificate NEW (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Marketing - Certificate NEW (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)