You are currently viewing the 2015 - 2016 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WEB 110||Internet/Web Fundamentals||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course introduces World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standard markup language and services of the Internet. Topics include creating web pages, search engines, FTP, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to deploy a handcoded website created with mark-up language, and effectively use and understand the function of search engines.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer Information Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Computer Information Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Web Technologies - Mobile Application - Certificate (Day)
- Web Technologies - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Web Technologies - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)