You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ACC 279||Advanced Auditing||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ACC 269|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides advanced experience in the process of conducting audits and investigations. Emphasis is placed on statistical sampling, analysis, audit program development, professional responsibilities and the reporting function. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate proficiency through completion of audit simulations and/or integrated audit cases.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Accounting - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)