|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ART 131||Drawing I||0||6||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the language of drawing and the use of various drawing materials. Emphasis is placed on drawing techniques, media, and graphic principles. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate competence in the use of graphic form and various drawing processes. This course has been approved to satisfy the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement for transferability as a pre-major and/or elective course requirement.
2014FA - Local Prereq DEA 111 Removed
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Gaming Design - Certificate (Day)
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)