You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
General Biology II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BIO 112||General Biology II||3||3||0||4|
|Prerequisites: BIO 111|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course is a continuation of BIO 111. Emphasis is placed on organisms, evolution, biodiversity, plant and animal systems, ecology, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate comprehension of life at the organismal and ecological levels. This course has been approved for transfer under the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement as a general education course in Natural Science.
2014FA - New Course Version (S24021)
2014FA - Identified Course as UGETC
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Biotechnology - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- Biotechnology - Diploma (Day, Evening)
- Environmental Science Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)