You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|Corequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course introduces the current ethics issues surrounding the biotechnology industries. Topics will include risk assessment, the relationships between science, technology, and society, and the effects of new biotechnology products upon the natural world. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge and critical thinking skills in decision-making related to bioethical issues.
2014FA - New Course Version (S24054)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Biotechnology - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- Biotechnology - Diploma (Day, Evening)