CT Physics & Equipment
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CAT 210||CT Physics & Equipment||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the system operations and components, image processing and display, image quality, and artifacts in computed tomography. Emphasis is placed on the data acquisition components, tissue attenuation conversions, image manipulation, and factors controlling image resolution. Upon completion, students should be able to understand the physics and instrumentation used in computed tomography.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology - Distance Learning Non-Clinical - Certificate (Online)
- Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology - Traditional Clinical I - Certificate (Day)
- Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology - Traditional Non-Clinical - Certificate (Day)