You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Crime Scene CAD
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CJC 145||Crime Scene CAD||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Spring 2000|
This course introduces the student to CAD software for crime scenes. Topics include drawing, editing, file management and drafting theory and practices. Upon completion, students should be able to produce and plot a crime scene drawing.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Criminal Justice Technology/Latent Evidence - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Criminal Justice Technology/Latent Evidence - Certificate (Day and Evening)