Tech Support Functions
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CTS 155||Tech Support Functions||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course introduces a variety of diagnostic and instructional tools that are used to evaluate the performance of technical support technologies. Emphasis is placed on technical support management techniques and support technologies. Upon completion, students should be able to determine the best technologies to support and solve actual technical support problems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer Information Technology - Helpdesk Operations - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Computer Information Technology - Helpdesk Operations - Diploma (Day and Online)
- Computer Information Technology - Helpdesk Operations - Diploma (Evening and Online)