Adv Hard/Software Support
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CTS 220||Adv Hard/Software Support||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CTS 120|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course provides advanced knowledge and competencies in hardware and operating system technologies for computer technicians to support personal computers. Emphasis is placed on: configuring and upgrading; diagnosis and troubleshooting; as well as preventive maintenance of hardware and system software. Upon completion, students should be able to install, configure, diagnose, perform preventive maintenance, and maintain basic networking on personal computers.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer Information Technology - Helpdesk Operations - Diploma (Day and Online)
- Computer Information Technology - Helpdesk Operations - Diploma (Evening and Online)