|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CTS 240||Project Management||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CIS 110 or CIS 111|
|Effective Term: Spring 2007|
This course introduces computerized project management software. Topics include identifying critical paths, cost management, and problem solving. Upon completion, students should be able to plan a complete project and project time and costs accurately.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Project Management Technology - Information Systems - Certificate (Day and Online)
- Project Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)