You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Computer Graphics II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRA 152||Computer Graphics II||1||3||0||2|
|Prerequisites: GRA 151|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers advanced design and layout concepts utilizing illustration, page layout and imaging software in graphic arts. Emphasis is placed on enhancing and developing the skills that were introduced in GRA 151. Upon completion, students should be able to select and utilize appropriate software for design and layout solutions. This course is limited to the students currently admitted to the Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology program.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Diploma (Day)