You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Landscape Management I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HOR 116||Landscape Management I||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers information and skills necessary to analyze a property and develop a management schedule. Emphasis is placed on property measurement, plant condition, analysis of client needs and plant-culture needs. Upon completion, students should be able to analyze a property, develop management schedules and implement practices based on client needs.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Horticulture Technology - Landscape Architecture - Certificate (Day)
- Horticulture Technology - Landscape Maintenance - Certificate (Evening)
- Horticulture Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)